Start your career with Carriage Club and discover what it means to be a valued member of a team!
Full time line cook position.
Applicant must be able to perform the duties of a line cook in a busy kitchen as well as perform a variety of kitchen-related functions (stocking, dish-washing, etc.)
Qualified applicants must be able to:
• Ensure all dishes are prepped & presented in accordance with standard recipes as established by the Executive & Sous Chef
• Perform kitchen line functions as directed by the Executive & Sous Chef
• Ensure assigned work station had proper level of stocked supplies according to usage
• Maintain a clean and organized work station
• Maintain a clean and sanitary culinary environment in compliance with all local and federal health codes
• Work well under pressure
• Have good communication skills
• Be capable of standing for long periods of time
• Be willing to help in any capacity required (cook, prep, utility, dish, etc.)
Minimum formal education requirement of a High School diploma and 1 year work related experience. Must possess valid KCMO Food Handler's card, The position available is for PM with a start time of 1PM, Applicant must also be able to pass background & drug test as well as a possible cooking demonstration/test - Please send your resume to Ross Fraser, Executive Chef firstname.lastname@example.org Please check our website often for more opportunities!